Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Belchertown, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress