Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress