Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Granville, MA think RoofExpress