Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing install in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress