Top Local Roofers for metal roofing install in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress