Top Local Roofers for metal roofing install in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress