Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress