Top Local Roofers for metal roofing in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress