Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress