Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress