Top Local Roofers for metal roofing in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress