Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Belchertown, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress