Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress