Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress