Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Granville, MA think RoofExpress