Top Local Roofers for metal roofing contractors in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress