Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress