Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress