Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress