Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress