Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress