Best Local Roofers for metal roofing companies in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Granby, MA think RoofExpress