Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing companies in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing companies in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress