Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof repair in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress