Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof repair in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress