Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof repair in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof repair in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress