Top Local Roofers for metal roof pricing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress