Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof pricing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof pricing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress