Top Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Holland, MA think RoofExpress