Best Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress