Best Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress