Best Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Granville, MA think RoofExpress