Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Granby, MA think RoofExpress