Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress