Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress