Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof installation in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress