Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Chester, MA think RoofExpress