Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress