Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress