Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof install in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress