Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress