Top Local Roofers for metal roof install in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress