Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof install in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Chester, MA think RoofExpress