Top Local Roofers for metal roof install in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof install in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress