Best Local Roofers for metal roof in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress