Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress