Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress