Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roof in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress