Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress