Top Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress